Thursday, March 6, 2014

SSR

I really like how this article gives information of how they got the name Banda La Arrolladora and what they went through to get this band and gives a brief history of the band. This is a band from Mexico this band got there name from a part in Mexico and this would of never existed without the help of Rene Camacho. This band has created around 30 albums that is incredible and it consists of 17 people. There are two singers and everyone else just plays instruments. They sing sad, in love and about their past they also sing songs that have a really nice rhythm. This band started getting hits in 1997.

I like how this band never gave up and those that always kept trying and do to that they have a lot of hits and they never lost hope. There may have been a lot of rumors about them but they ignored that because what they really wanted to accomplish was to sing live and have hits.

 I really enjoy how this band sings. It helps me relax and forget all of my problems. I enjoy every song I am a big fan of them. I enjoyed reading this article because it helps you understand what people had to go through to become a band and what people went through to become famous.

A.O

2 comments:

  1. I really like this i feel like it is so true. TM

    ReplyDelete
  2. well people have to go threw many things to make there dreams come true and to become a band you have to give up things but at the end its all worth it. i really enjoy listening to music like this it helps me concentrate and i do better.
    A.O

    ReplyDelete