Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Poem

English version
While talking to me and I looked at you, 
time stopped in the middle instantly: 
love called me and I obey. 
While you whispered to me and I loved you, 
feelings rose, 
sent to your voice, 
the sky was visible in your eyes, 
and pronounced wanting in your lips.



Spanish version 

Mientras me hablabas y yo te miraba,
se detuvo el tiempo en medio instante:
el amor me llamaba y yo le obedecía.
Mientras me susurrabas y yo te amaba,
se alzaron los sentimientos,
mandó tu voz,
el cielo se hizo visible en tus ojos,
y yo pronuncié el querer en tus labios
.


A.O

8 comments:

  1. You're a very creative person! I like your poem tremendously. It's interesting how you did an English and a Spanish version, however I think it was a very smart choice because many people speak Spanish. What's your favorite type of music?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. well Whitney my favorite type of music is more of a romantic songs i really like songs that talk about love. To tell you the truth i like to listen more to music in Spanish because i think that it has more meaning i don't know but that my opinion. So whats your favorite type of music that you like to listen to?
      A.O

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the spanish version a lot. It gives a lot of detail but im not sure how this relates to music. Is this a song or did you make it up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well Stefania the reason that i put this on my blog was because i was inspired and i felt in love at the moment to i decided to post this and yes i did make it up a while ago and i found it in my old notebook so i decided to put it on my blog because the lyrics made me fell inspired.
      A.O

      Delete
  4. Oh thats good that this poem inspired you to do something good! Also its really cool that you wrote this you are very poetic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your positive feedback stefania and yes i have been writing my own poems since i was a freshman and i have a notebook filled its just those days that i feel really inspired and i try to forget everything and just write poems.
    A.O

    ReplyDelete