Friday, March 14, 2014

SSR

Song that makes everyone want to dance and to be happy

The song happy by Pharrell has impacted everyone because it has been changing people lives in the way that this song makes everyone so happy. Watching and hearing this video has changed people from been all moody and angry.  The sound and beat and the words that Pharrell sings has a big meaning it makes kids parents teachers happy like my English teacher when she heard this song started dancing and really liked this song. Hearing this song changes people way of looking at the world today. If you watch the music video you seem to like it and sometimes even try to dance the way everyone else is dancing in the video.  I even like this song because it has a happy beat and everyone in the video is happy and singing of joy.  I really enjoy listening to this song it makes my day a whole lot better because it shines my day. The first time I listened to this song it kind of was annoying but know that I have seen the video it makes since that people are always happy dancing in the streets joyfully excited and happy snapping their fingers and doing amazing tricks. You will also see in the video children doing flips and cool tricks this video was to make people laugh sing and be happy. Well as you can see I really like this video because it express feelings and because it makes my teacher want to dance in front of the classroom.
A.O 

No comments:

Post a Comment