Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Self Selective Response

Thinking Outside the Borders
I think that this article is very good because it describes how music has inspired the group members of the band. Not only does the band inspire themselves, but also the people that listen to them and follow them. I had never heard of this band, but now that I have found it now I plan to hear their music. It is really incredible how these people even though they didn't have a good status of immigration. They still kept on following their dreams of being musicians and now they are somewhat famous. I think that now many have been trying to achieve their goals and letting them behind like many have just because of a little problem that they encounter.

Sometimes people don't accomplish what they have in mind because they think that they won't have successes. I also liked how they don't forget about their roots like other people that once they have money they try to leave their past behind. When I read the title of the article I wanted to read it and discover what it had to say about "thinking outside the borders" which I think that it kind of meant it had to do with going for your goals.

Berenice S.

No comments:

Post a Comment