Thursday, March 20, 2014

Passion Blog

Since I was younger I liked the music hip-pop and rap. I enjoyed seeing movies about street dances. I would like to hear how to dance, but I think it will take me a long time to learn. Also, it looks easy, but it is really hard. Street dancing takes a lot of time to practice and be a pro. If you notice most of the street dancers are pretty fit and that is because it uses all your strength to pull a dance movie. If I had someone to teach me how to dance it it would make me happy and not. I will be happy because I would make one of my "dreams" come true, I wouldn't be that happy because it is going to cost me a lot to learn a step, but I will put all my effort. My sister also would like to learn how to dance it. With her also learning it we could help each other practice. Since I was younger my parents don't like that type of music so, I would have to hear the music they liked and I could only hear what I liked when they weren't around or the music had to be low. That way they wouldn't give bad comments about the music.
Berenice S.

No comments:

Post a Comment