Friday, January 31, 2014

Comparing music to econmics

I can relate my topic with economics i do think that musicians should get paid because they are taking time and effort to make new songs. Without them getting paid I think that we wont be able to listen to new music.I think that if we had no music then we would have concerts and we would make no profit with the artists who are singing. On September 24 there was a economic proposal in which there was a 3 % of reduction of pay in two years for all the artists singers . Musicians must accept a 20 % reduction in pay and benefits, and a 10 % reduction in salary. I think that musicians should get paid fairly for all of there hard work it is what they want to do they have been working really hard to make there dream come true it is there career. Everyone loves musicians they should get paid but some truly struggle to accept that the artists should get paid economically.
A.O

No comments:

Post a Comment