Friday, February 7, 2014

Guest blogger

I am going to have Stefania Cruz tell us how music inspires everyone.
What I know about music and how it inspires one is that music makes you feel good. Some may say that it can change the way you feel about something. I find that statement true. Like if you hear a happy song when you are feeling sad it may cheer you up. The beat the song gives out and the lyrics it has can help you on a sad day. Also what music does is bring back memories from the past. Like if you went through a break up and you hear a song that reminds you of your ex. Some songs give off a powerful message and may change the way you view something in your life. Others write music to express how they feel. Sometimes it’s hard to say how you are feeling so they put in a song. Happy or not, writing music helps you express your feeling. Your mood plays a big part in what you listen to.
Music is inspiration because it makes you want to do something good. Depending on what types of music you may listen to some make you want to get up and dance. The rhythm it gives off makes people dance and the people around want to do the same.
The types of music I like are rock and pop. Songs that catch my attention are happy and have a good beat and also lyrics are important in a song.
A few artist/ bands that I like are:
                5 Seconds of Summer
                Ed Sheeran
                One Direction
                Sleeping with Sirens
                Little Mix
There are other artist and bands that I listen too but these are the main ones. They make amazing music and I enjoy listening to them. Every time they make new music they never seem to disappoint me.
A.O

No comments:

Post a Comment