Friday, February 14, 2014

Interview

I have interviewed a musician that is a family friend from a long time now. His name is Jose Guadalupe Ornelas.

What kind of music do you play?
I play regional Mexican music like cumbia, ranchera, etc.

How long have you played?
I can't remember if since I was 8 o 9, about for 30 years.

What instruments do you play?
I have played the base, drums, the guitar, and I have also sang.

Why do you play this type of music?
I play it because I like, it was what I heard when I was young, and also because most of my clients enjoy it.

When did you decide to play or sing?
When a was a little boy I started playing in my dad's group.

How often do you practice?
It depends on how I am feeling sometimes it's every third day or every second day it varies all the time.

Well you keep on playing in the future?
Yes, I well until I am able to.

Berenice S.


No comments:

Post a Comment