Friday, February 14, 2014

Interview

I Interviewed Guadalupe Ornelas about music inspiration.
Q-Since when have you liked music?
A- I have liked music since 5th grade i remember my school having an assembly about what music could do for us and where it would take us. Ever since then i have been interested in music.
Q- How does music inspire you?
A- Music inspires me to do better in school so i can possibly get a scholarship to enter a great college.it also inspires me to become a better leader before i started playing music i couldn't be assertive with many people but since i have become section leader i feel like i am assertive with everyone.
Q- Does music help you relax?
A- Yes usually i am a very busy person. If its not one thing with all the hustle and bustle i need time to relax so i just go into a quiet room put my earphones in and listen to some relaxing music like bell tones and mixed with major and minor cords.
Q- Do you play music? What kind of instruments do you play?
A-  Yes i do play music my favorite type of music to play is pop, indie, and old classics, and yes i also do play instruments i play: flute, sax, piano, drums, and i am hoping to learn to play more.
Q- How are you an expert at music?
A-I wouldn't consider my self as an expert because i believe that there are still many things to learn about music, but i try my best and do whatever is possible to make me a well rounded and rapidly growing musician.
A,O

No comments:

Post a Comment