Friday, January 10, 2014

The flute

Back in elementary I played the flute in begging band and later in advanced band. I found that instrument interesting and I decided to play it. There was another girl that played it. I enjoyed playing it, but some times it was hard to learn how to play a new song and get use to it. The key to getting to learn how to play or be a good player it to practice even though you make get tired of practicing or giving a headache to someone else. I stopped playing it until 8th grade. I wanted to keep on playing it, but I wanted a little rest of playing an instrument. A year later I wanted to continue playing it, but I didn't because I had already forgot what every key on it was for. Playing it left me a great experience that later I can tell it to probably my kids. It's really hard to get the air out after a while playing it and especially when you have to play a long or very hard song. Well I just wanted to share with you guys that I played an instrument.
Berenice S.

No comments:

Post a Comment