Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Music I enjoy

I can almost support any kind of genres of music, but I truly enjoy hearing R&B, rap, hi hop, dub step(also in violin version), reggae, rock, and country. I also hear music in Spanish like rap, banda, reggae, pop, rock, and  recodillos. Two of these words might not seem familiar like banda and recodillos  because the are Spanish words. Banda is like country, but with a different rhythm.  Recodillos are like cartel type music they talk about like how life is in the cartels. I really don't like reggaeton, salsa, and heavy metal. I don't judge anyone that hears different type of music because I think that everyone has the right to hear what they want. I have different types of friends that even hear music that I don't like. I use to hear reggaeton, but later I realized that the genre wasn't really for me so I quit hearing it.
Berenice S.
Now I'm going to give you guys links to some of the songs I like:

No comments:

Post a Comment