Thursday, December 19, 2013


Once I saw the tile "the Best Albums and Songs of 2013. I was like I need to see which ones are the best. I realize with the little article that it can very hard to find the albums and songs because there are many of them out there. I found it interesting that the critics don't have the same taste of music which can make their job even harder to make a list of songs or albums. I think that if I would have the job to find the best of the best I couldn't decide which ones to list. These critics probably have to hear many songs before having the final list of the best songs or albums. I personally did like some of the songs; since not everybody has the same taste of music you may not like all the songs on the list. I think that it would be great to take a look at it to see if you haven't heard one that you might like. It’s pretty cool when you discover a song or album that you like that you never knew it existed before. Some of the songs on this list by these critics I didn't even knew that they existed either because I have not heard the song, but also because I didn't know some of the artists. I even found out the names of some songs that I didn't know before. Everyone at least once has liked a song and didn't know the name of it. I really enjoyed reading this little article and hearing the songs.
Berenice S.

No comments:

Post a Comment