Thursday, December 19, 2013

My passion

I really love hearing music especially when I feeling a little bit left out, when I'm doing my chores, when I am doing my homework. I mostly hear music all day long. When I'm sad it helps me forget what had happened and it makes me feel relaxed. I use to not hear music that I liked because my parents wouldn't let me and I had to hear their music which I didn't really like some of it I did. Other of their music just made me fall asleep I think that is why he would play it. I like it how music can make you feel different and also how sometimes the songs describe how you are feeling at the moment. I hear all different types of genres, but I really like rap I've heard it in Spanish and English. Rap makes me relax and forget all my problems that I am going through. I can change mood really easy even though I try to be nice and happy all the time. When I need a time alone I go into my room and turn on the music and close my eyes. 
Berenice S.

3 comments:

  1. I really like you guys' topic! It has inspired me to listen to music when I am feeling down, never thought of that before thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIce topic! I to listen to music while doing chores or working.NV

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's nice to hear that we have inspired you guys to think about when and why you listen to music. Many people just hear music, but not realize that they do it because they are feeling down or happy.
    Berenice S.

    ReplyDelete