Thursday, December 19, 2013

my passion for music

I have a really big passion for music. Music helps me escape from all of my problems. I appreciate music I really enjoy many types of songs. I like how each song has it meaning and a message when I listen to a song sometimes I am able to relate and let all of my stress and emotions out. Music plays a big part in my life. I think that you should take the opportunities that you have in school and try out for band or something because once you get older maybe you want to do a career that has to do with music or singing. Not many people get this opportunity like me I learned but when I was in elementary school and I never took advantage of playing music my high school year. Many people don’t know what they want in life yet until they get older but I think that music can help you out you can relate and connect and it can help you get all of you stress out.  When you listen to music you can actually see the true beauty to everything.  There are many things you can do like sing in a choir or do a music play or play in a band and then once you do one of those things that when you start to appreciate music.   
A.O

No comments:

Post a Comment