Friday, December 13, 2013

My story with music


When I was younger when I went to elementary school here in Fortuna my class altogether went to a program it was the music class. It was 4th grade the music program was part of class and an assignment.  In order to pass the class we had to practice and play the piano and the recorder every night at least once. When we played the piano we learned basic keys and my teacher taught us some songs but what we learned more was how to play the recorder. We had to learn about 8 songs and we would get belts at the end showing everybody that we passed the song and to make our recorder more colorful. The colors were white, orange, purple, green, red, yellow, blue and black. Playing the recorder took us about half of the year but it was a fun year because once we would learn the song then we would go up on stage and do a concert and for me that was really special because I had learned something new and because I was showing everyone there how good I was. We all had a lot of many opportunities in school and one of the best ones was learning how to play instruments and being able to take the music class.

A.O      

No comments:

Post a Comment